Quality and Reliability
PacketLight Networks solutions resolve data, storage, voice, and video optical transport challenges faced by service providers, carriers, enterprise, utilities and government organizations, which require reliable products to support their networks.
PacketLight management regards product and service quality and reliability as a strategic goal, and continuously and consistently works to implement and improve work processes and procedures. To this end, it has adopted ISO 9001 standards as a base for an advanced quality system.
PacketLight complies with ISO 9001:2015.
Company Objectives and Goals
- PacketLight endeavors to be the industry leader in product development and customer support.
- PacketLight strives to meet the timetables and development efficiency undertaken, and to achieve product reliability while meeting customer requirements and expectations.
- PacketLight works to instruct and train all personnel to the highest level of professionalism in technical expertise and customer service.
- PacketLight aspires to create an advanced and professional human infrastructure to enable and encourage creative thinking.
- PacketLight seeks to create full partnerships and cooperation with customers, to facilitate the development of solutions that best fit their needs.
- PacketLight management considers suppliers and sub-contractors as an inseparable part of its success, including maintaining quality procedures and best work practices.